Errors, Corrections, and Right to Modify or Discontinue Service and Sites:
We do not represent or warrant that the khojall Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the khojall Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the khojall Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site. khojall reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services and/or Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. khojall shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or any Sites.
A. Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, khojall hereby grants you permission to use the Service, provided that:
- your use of the Service as permitted is solely for your personal use, and you are not permitted to resell or charge others for use of or access to the Service, or in any other manner inconsistent with these Terms of Service;
- you will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium without khojall prior written authorization;
- you will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service;
C. You agree not to use or upload, post or submit any content that contains software viruses or any computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of the Application or of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment. You also agree to not decipher, decompile, disassemble, use sniffers (except Ethereal, tcpdump or HTTPWatch in general) or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up part of the Application. We have to disallow use of request modification tools such as fiddler or whisker, or the like or any other such tools activities that are meant to explore or harm, penetrate or test the application. You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including phone number, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes. You agree not to spam, or solicit for commercial purposes, any users of the Service. You agree not to create any data back up of the content that is available to you by use of the khojall Site or khojall Mobile App. or use of khojall Service that is available through any other mediums.
- khojall will use reasonable efforts to make the Application available at all times. However you acknowledge the Application is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside khojall reasonable control.
- khojall does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Application, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application being unavailable.
- khojall will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the Application.
- In order to use the Application, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications ('Software Requirements').
- The Software Requirements for downloading the khojall Mobile App would vary as per the mobile platform. The khojall Mobile App would be available in English Language as of now.
- The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The khojall company names, logos, all related products and service names, design marks, slogans, trademarks, service marks, copyright, database rights (and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Application) together with the underlying software code in the App ("Intellectual Property") is owned by and used under license by khojall or its subsidiaries or affiliate companies. All other Intellectual Properties herein are the property of their respective owners. All copies that you make of the Materials on any of the Media must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the respective Media that pertains to the material being copied. You are not authorized to use khojall Intellectual Property in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by khojall.
For removal of doubts, it is clarified that, by accepting theses terms, you hereby waive and grant to khojall all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in the Reviews, Ratings and Comments posted by you at khojall through any of mediums of khojall and that khojall is free to use all such Review, Ratings and Comments as per its (khojall) requirements from time to time.
User Submissions & Specific Features:
C. In connection with Ratings and Tag your friends, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant khojall all of the license rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage khojall or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- impersonate another person;
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.